Cam Keevers claims supersport title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Keevers claims supersport title

Today Cam claimed the State Supersport title in a clean sweep. 15 wins from 15 races. A huge thanks to Andy and Anthea Offer who have been financing the bike. A massive thanks goes to all our fans and supporters, who have stuck with us and dug deep all season. Also a big thanks to all the officials, flaggies, recovery crews and ambos. Without you, we wouldn`t be racing.

My personal thanks goes to Cam. His talent astonishes me still and I hope I can life up to his high standards. I look foreward to the MotoGP, Kings and the final round at the end of november at Phillip Island.

Stephan
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Surely it's time for Cam to go elsewhere, he's done in WA.

Comment

massive kudos to cam, he has rode exceptionally. and to u stephan, i bet u help out a damm lot up there.

well done to the both of yas, and good luck with ur coming events
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Please pass on congrats to the whole team on mine + Becs behalf Stephan - 15/15 is a hell of an effort, as well as doing Nationals.

he could go all the way maybe that one...
        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Well done Cam, I should have said g'day last night at the after race party.
          I was just thinking "Man, this guy could well be our next World Champion", then I got all nervous.
          07 MV F41000R
          09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
          07 CBR 600RR trackbike
          sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

top job with the racing but we all know it's all about the pit crew mate next year you might be looking after a R1 mate meet cams dad nice man and i sold him 5 raffle tickets

Comment

He was in a different class all year. It's been a pleasure to watch him ply his craft at close quarters.
              [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Clearly the best rider in the class this year, fast and consistent. Awesome effort.
                Attached Files

Comment

as long as cam is here riders will become faster their is no other way to go .the man is fast and cool while we have him just learn and get as good as you can ,it`s the same for all the great riders it`s the only way we can get better,great year cam well done.
                  MCRCWA #133 Sponsored by http://www.protwin.com.au/
                  1098s Ducati

Comment

Working...
                  X