Motorcycle Racing Club of WA Annual Awards Dinner - Saturday 10th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Racing Club of WA Annual Awards Dinner - Saturday 10th October

The Motorcycle Racing Club Annual Awards Dinner is to be held at the Grand Ballroom, Rendezvous Observation City Hotel, Scarborough on Saturday 10th October.

All members, competitors, crews, family & friends are encouraged to attend for the opportunity to acknowledge the 2009 State Champions, Series Winners, Sponsors, Volunteers & Club Achievers.

If you would like to be part of this great evening please complete the attached booking form & send back to me before Monday 5th October 2009.

As long as I dont wake up with the hangover I had monday morning after Rnd 5

Comment

I'll be there with my girlfriend, looking forward to it!

Comment

Wish I could but I'll be out of town for work. Would have liked to have a good black tie night out. Should be a great night.
        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
          Wish I could but I'll be out of town for work. Would have liked to have a good black tie night out. Should be a great night.
          Black tie? Thats me out, i dont own a tie of any colour , plus i'll be at work, bloody shift work gets in the way of all the fun stuff!

Comment

i`ll be their with da wife always cool for a dress up with her ,maybe even a cab or stay the night
            MCRCWA #133 Sponsored by http://www.protwin.com.au/
            1098s Ducati

Comment

Not long to go now!

Comment

What an AWESOME night!! Thanks MCRC for organising such a great event ^_^

Band was awesome, food was great and the company even better!

Some funny speeches - Tommy and Josh come to mind

Big congrats to all those that got awards

Now... bring on the KINGS!

Comment

Yeah it was great!

Met and made friends with some of the guys on 600s down the other end of the pits who I don't usually get a chance to speak to. Everyone looked very nice dressed up!

Did anyone have any "mock duck" ? We were all quite intrigued by that one at our table. I may or may not have had some, the complimentary drinks before that point on an empty stomach make my memory a bit hazy haha.

The band was great, every song they played was well known. I usually don't dance too much but was on the floor quite a bit!

Comment

who ended up with tommy's hat at the end?
                    Originally posted by Pkunk
                    It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

haha mock duck yes i was intrigued too No idea if I had any tho!

I didnt recognise a few ppl till they came over haha! Everyone seemed to scrub up quite nicely

yeah i swore I wasnt getting on the dancefloor... that didnt last long!

Alpha - His gorgeous g/f Leah had it on as we left...

Comment

Yeah, really wonderful night!
                        I've never been at a such well organized party!
                        I enjoyed really a lot!
                        Thanks to MCRC and to everyone for coming.

Comment

Who got best presented?
                          EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Doug Sant (well done mate!)

Comment

It was a great night and I didn`t embarrass myself too much......
                              SP RACINGis supported by:
                              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Working...
                              X