Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4i raceglass?

do they still make it??

lately i have been loving the full fairing stunter look, but i am not going to buy genuine (or HK) fairings just to crash them repeatedly so i am looking into raceglass.

basically, does anyone have a set in their shed that they thought would never sell?? either that, or please point me in the right direction to purchase some

cheers,
    Joker

Probably better off getting raceglass from a different model and just drilling a few new holes to make it fit.
    <<< That what I did with the TRX. (R1 glass)

MCRCWA Buy Swap Sell

Racegalss 03/04 CBR600RR: Complete set with slight cosmetic damage in some sections. Ideal for track days or as a spare set. $200
    sigpic

Comment

What year are we talking? 2001-03?
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Yerp. 01 or 02. I'd be interested to know also.

Comment

Joker, thought about taking up plastic welding?
          If the cheapys are ABS then I highly recommend learning to plastic weld, buying a set of the ABS fairings and just welding any cracks. Seems easier than messing around with fibreglass, to me. No resin, no fumes, no fibres.

Just looking at other options for ya, dood.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Attack does race glass for the F4i's Race Bodies In Stock
            Buckmaster racing imports was the Aus distributor for them, cant find them though??
            Also try Zaks fairings in Vic. 03 5721 8996

Comment

I think i can get a full set of race glass for this bike. will have to check the owner .

these are the ones i offered you before Sairs.
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Oh yeah! I forgot about that Joker can have them, I have noes mullah anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sean'o View Post
                  Buckmaster racing imports was the Aus distributor for them, cant find them though??

Champions ride days are the people to speak to if you want Attack raceglass, they bought all of Buckmaster's stock

Comment

pretty sure Raceglass.com.au does 'em.
                    Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by T_B R1 View Post
                      pretty sure Raceglass.com.au does 'em.
                      Raceglass have all thier moulds and business up for sale, maybe not a good time to be ordering from them?

Comment

worx of fibre.

dunno if they can help, ive seen their work and its pretty good.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by Sean'o View Post
                          Also try Zaks fairings in Vic. 03 5721 8996
                          ChampionsRideDays are not the distributor for Attack. But..... they've jacked up the price by like 40%. I'm dealing with Attack in the states over it. CRDs are fucking crooks. They want $1420 +shipping for a set that they bought from Buckmaster when they took over the distributorship. The same set that i bought from Damon last year for under $1100 delivered!

I can have a full set for the 07+ CBR600RR landed from the US for under $1100!
                          EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Nothin like making a tidy little profit eh? And they wonder why people buy from OS and not support the locals

Comment

thanks everyone for your responses!!! i will look into attack if the below options fall through

Originally posted by dugy View Post
                              Racegalss 03/04 CBR600RR: Complete set with slight cosmetic damage in some sections. Ideal for track days or as a spare set. $200
                              cheers mate, i will look into that.. never even gave it a thought to be honest.

Originally posted by arwon View Post
                              I think i can get a full set of race glass for this bike. will have to check the owner .
                              Let me know mate i am trying to get the bike full fairing'd up and painted by Kings

Comment

Working...
                              X