2010 M.A.D. Ride Volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planning for the day.

over the next week or so i will be outlining the jobs that need doing.

if you are keen to help out could you post here the time you can start at the oval.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

I can Marshall on the ride.
    Will probably be there early..

edit:
    Will also help selling tickets (either the Vespa or the ride) and hand out parking pucks or whatever you need...
    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

I can marshall as well, and also help out before the ride commences.

My workshift's start early, so it'll be easier on the progressive bodyclock if I get up early on Saturday as well. How early do you need people on the flat mate?
      FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Am happy to marshall and other stuff if needed, same as last year!

Comment

Have nothing on as i dont have a life.... so good to help out where ever. Will check in regularly over the next few weeks.

Also have a station wagon to help get things around if need be.
          soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

cheers everyone, we are still in the early stages of planning stuff.

please keep checking back

dianella 93703770

Comment

looks like a traffic management company is getting on board with us.

thats one of the main criteria for the mad ride to go ahead, govvy depts need all the box's ticked and paper work right,so do the police.there's a bit of behind the scenes bizzo that goes on.

this year is pretty well sorted but if anyone reading this wants to help out next year, dare ya to pm a commitee member and help out behind the scenes.
              its good fun and a welcome break from daily stuff.

dianella 93703770

Comment

I can marshal and/or set up, take donation can around, do registration etc.
                (Have my own vest, just to lighten that little load.)

Oh and the time I can start ... shit, I have to say early, but I might have trouble (I usually do )

Comment

I can start early - willing to do whatever is required... but at this stage I can't stay on to Marshall.
                  (a shame 'cause i loved doing the ride Marshall gig last year - was heaps of fun and lolz!)
                  Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Happy to help Marshall/CM, keep me posted
                    When life gives you lemons, just say "F$&@ the lemons" and bail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________
                    I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Comment

I can start early, happy to do what ever's needed.
                      Dolphin 38.

I don't know whether you noticed Marjory, but the criminal fraternity sometimes indulge in practices called pretending and lying.

Comment

Happy to do whatever you guys need me to do

Comment

Living 2 minutes from the oval and being on the Stratton Community Council I can help with what ever is needed.

Would you like an Ice Cream van there? The old girl has 2 that can make an appearance and some $$$ going to MAD.

Dan

Comment

Happy to do whatever, within reason of course LOL, do i need the password for the forum or is all happening here?
                            there are 3 kinds of lies:, lies, damned lies and statistics [benjamin disraeli] 1804-1881

Comment

Hmmm I have no idea what areas that need helping with, also don't own a bike and pretty sure won't own one up to the day of the M.A.D ride. Is it a requirement to have a bike to volunteer?
                              BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

2010 M.A.D. Ride Volunteers

About this Group

For Volunteers & Ride Marshalls to discuss and ask questions etc
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 2
                              Comments: 77

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X