Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayt - Owners Meeting

Date / Time / Place - suggestions?
    Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
    Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Mine is only a trackie so meet you on the track
    Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

This weeks Level 1 Ridedayz / Trackdays booked out. Maybe next one then.
      Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

exan

Comment

I'll probably bring my trackie to the next big PSB function so it can sit next to Rob's, otherwise any day of the week is good for coffee. Mostlegendary, Mr Bean, Kev MC, and Speed Trip are other owners you could invite
        Rest in Peace

Comment

Trakdayz released their bookings for the 13th last night so better book in now if you want them as they usually fill fast. Unfortunately you will need to wear a dress on the 13th if you want to do group 1 as it is ladies only (a once/year thing). Best bet is to register for their emails and you get a warning when the bookings are coming up.
          Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

We could do a RAC track Daytona only day. See what that stirs up
            Karma = your actions and the consequences of them.
            Dogma = your ideas that you cling to so dearly.

If you need an move of explanation go here. It's about right, except for the religious bit.

Comment

@ Ryan - sent the invites to Julian and Ian at the beginning, Speed Trip is already here. I will add Kev MC

exan

Comment

lol Wahoo, you know I'm not pretty in a dress like Khang or Ryno

exan

Comment

I'm booked in for G3 on the 13th of March
                  Rest in Peace

Comment

Me too. See you there
                    Just loaded my Trumpy up as we load the truck tomorrow morning to head over to Philip Island for 2 days on the track. Wahoo... should be a blast with a heap of WAers!

Comment

Yeah I'll be ploding around in G2 on the 13th tooooooooo.
                      Need to get some stickier tyres and some balls before I go G3
                      Karma = your actions and the consequences of them.
                      Dogma = your ideas that you cling to so dearly.

If you need an move of explanation go here. It's about right, except for the religious bit.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Daytona Group

About this Group

Perth Daytona Riders.
                      Type: Invite Only
                      Topics: 6
                      Comments: 21

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X