• Show
Clear All

• Country Run Saturday 16 April

Hola Chica's

It's on!

Meet: BP Servo, cnr Orrong & Archer, Carlisle

Time: 8.30am for 8.45am leave

Heading: South via wriggly roads ^_^

In the beginning these runs are likely to be more of an adventure tour than an epically quick run until we are all familiar with the roads

Usual country run etiquite applies.... everyone rides to their own pace, will wait at turnoffs and T junctions to regroup, anyone who is more familiar with the road/s feel free to lead. I AM going to be the slowest in our group *sigh*

Will send a map of our intended route tomorrow.

Time to get your groove on She Devils

ill have to leave it as a mirkz atm leash
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

No worries Tash, hope the study is going well. See you tomorrow night?

Chica's,

Below is the map of the intended route ^_^ Intended being the operative word.

Canning Rd, Perth WA 6076 to Del Park Rd - Google Maps

The times indicated in google maps are obviously not correct

Stop for lunch for approx 1hr then we iz off agian! Should be home late arvoish.

Hope to see ya's there.

I'll be doing this anyway, even if solo so if a mirkz changes to a last minute 'Oh, Yeah!' just make it to the meet point or chase me down wont' be hard to do

Comment

It has been said before, and I'll say it again, love your work Leash!

Given that I am such a southerner, is it ok if I meet you on Brookton Hwy at Karragullen? Means I will miss some of the twisties on Canning Road, but nevermind

If any one else is coming from the southern burbs and wants a southern meet point, Corner Canning Road and Brookton Hwy - I'll be there at 9am.

Let me know if anything changes Head She Devil!

Comment

excellent
          Nice route Leash. I am happy to lead the roads I (and the popo) know well- through J/Dale, Dwellingup and Waroona.
          Looking forward to meeting you Becsta.

Comment

Becs, of course..... will see you there 9ish. I haz your number if anything changes.

Rachie, wonderful! Thanks for volunteering to lead the roads you know. Mwah.

Looking forward to this Love these wee bunnies

Comment

Hmmm, there is a track day tomorrow in Collie........ someone I know is riding there......... I have never been to this track, it's supposed to be a goody.

Shall we pop down and check it out for a bit? If timing suits maybe grab some lunch there?

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Awesome day, awesome roads and awesome company. Thanks Leash and Rachie. Looking forward to the next one already

p.s. I have a new favourite road, you know the one I mean

Comment

That was soooo much fun! What a great day! Thanks Bec's and Rachie for your lovely company.

Next time we will have a better lunch but seeing the track (and some eye candy) was worth it ^_^

Rachie! Thanks for leading...... awesome!

Will start working on the route for the next one.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Diablo Viento

About this Group

Ladies country riding.
                    Type: Invite Only
                    Topics: 4
                    Comments: 43

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X