GSXR riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you got?

Hey all, saw this group and thought some valuable advice, experiences and information could be shared between fellow GSXR owners. Current stable has a K9 GSXR 1000 and a L1 GSXR 600. Not always been a gixxer fanatic (only had a K2 Telefonica GSXR 600 previous), mostly ridden Ninja's and loved there aggressiveness (ZX6R, ZX7R, ZX10R SE), but fell in love with the K9 thou and it's BPF front end and now have a brilliant relationship with a dealer which was the deciding factor in getting the new 600 over the ZX6R.

So? What you got?

sS
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Got a K7 GSXR 1000 and previously had a K2 Telefonica 600..

Loving the 1000 atm but too gutless in the lower revs.. Hoping a TRE will sort that out though

Comment

now have a L2 GSXR 750 that is used for fast road riding and track days
      yes, i am ignorant
      yes, i am a prick
      no, i don't care
      you make me sick

Comment

Nice! How do they perform in that application compared the 600 & 1000s? Hear some people say there awesome, and others say they don't have the accel of a 600 or the top end of a 1000.

Comment

Hi I own K9 GSX-R600 in pearl white and just got V&H CSone exhaust slipon, now it sounds amazing

Comment

hi. Im currently doing a resto on an ex track bike 89 model 750. Ill get around to posting up some pics soon. motor sounds sweet with no nasty clunks or knocks.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

GSXR riders

About this Group

this is a place for those maginficent people that ride gixr's, a place to talk all things gixr"s.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 2
            Comments: 13

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X