Learners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off...

Just thought I'd start this little group to see if any other learners (like me) would like to chat/lament the fact we don't have our license yet

Hey all (two) members!

Good idea to start the group. Well done! Yes, will be great to get the RE licence!

Comment

got my re now going for RRRR two weeks to go, what a good idea I hope the group takes off and learners find a place to discuss problems or exchange ideas.

Comment

good idea mate, ive been on learners for about a mnth, what bikes do u all ride?^_^

Comment

suzi gsx650f when I get my open class.

Comment

how long til u get ur opens

Comment

Hoping I'm not gonna be a member of this group too long! Hanging to get my license and get out there! But until then...here I am...
              Live every day like there's no tomorrow

Comment

does anyone here know if the 6 months and 25hr log book applies to R-E class license????

Comment

The Strike - it does if you don't have any other kind of license. However, if you've gone through all that rigmarole with your car/scooter license, nope.
                  "Just let her crash and burn, she'll learn. The attention just encourages her."
                  -- Amanda Palmer

Rocco: We could kill *everyone.*
                  Murphy: So what do you think?
                  Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.

Comment

Hi all, I have just joined the group! I am still doing lessons and I am finding it hard to find any shadows to go riding with. Anyone else find this too?

Comment

Heya, I'm still a learner too hanging to get out there though..was wondering what type if bike you are learning on? I gotta get one soon to practice more

Comment

Hi all, I'm a learner with a test booked this Wednesday at Kelmscott. Got my bike early September (1993 virago) and have been learning since then. At 37 I'm a oldie to be learning I suppose, but it's something I always wanted to do but life kept getting in the way. Im fortunate and my husband rides so I have a live in shadow, but with his many bad habits I have also had a few paid lessons to iron out the creases. I am very nervous about Wednesday, I'm confident in my ability to ride but remembering all the head checks, mirror checks and to turn off my bloody indicator may be my undoing.

Comment

Hi All, just joined the group. I also just got my Learners 2 weeks ago and I am also having trouble
                          finding a shadow to ride with.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Learners

About this Group

Anyone of any age still on their 'L' plates.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 3
                          Comments: 15

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X