Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Southern exploration

Hi all

The group has grown from last year's bunch of misfits. So many welcome additions!

So the date is set... we are leaving on Thursday the 19th of May and we will be heading back to Perth on the Sunday 22nd May. (after narrowing down from 8 possible weekends to two after a vote )
    The Birthday boy (Bigdee) will unfortunately only be riding down on Friday. He will be appropriately chastised!

We have at least one support vehicle (in Rod and Nat we trust)... Thanks guys.
    There is another likely addition of a trailer and vehicle will be driven by my good friend Jaque and his sidekick/wife Hendrik?

Once we have confirmed numbers Sid superRAO will be looking into accommodation for us. This is likely to be backpacker style which provided many funs last time and kept the cost down.

I have a route semi prepared from my last trip down south earlier this year, but simply stated we will be heading down to Albany on day one and back from either Dunsborough or Bridgetown on the Sunday. This means that the long road trip is on the first day and we have a shorter ride home on the Sunday.

Pace for the weekend will be quick, but similar to last year we will regroup very regularly at designated fuel up points. If you run out of fuel you are shit outa luck and will have to wait for the support vehicles, if you are sexy , someone might wait with you *winks at Nick* (generally you will just be given the finger by passing hoons. Pillions are welcome, but please pack light if you cannot carry most of your own goodies. There will be no rushing around or strict time schedules... this is supposed to be fun and chilled.

So please post up a definite in or out by Wednesday the 4th of May...

I will update this post as the details emerge.

Remember to turn on notifications for this group so you all stay in the loop!!!!!1!!1!11!!!

In fo sho...
    - Don 0412 945 464 (no Mark, you have to buy me dinner first...)
    - RAO
    - :fuk: Hendrik
    - Bigdee
    - :awesome: Getagrip
    -
    Originally posted by Rocky
    Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
    Originally posted by pauly_
    RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

The group has grown from last year's bunch of misfits.
    Why do you call it a bunch of misfits Don? Coz I'm not white?! Fuckin hell man!!! I hate you white pricks!!!! I hate you guys!!!!

Comment

Thanks Sid, I forgot you weren't white... I have changed your smiley appropriately...
      RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

aaaand 1st out

Comment

I'm not black..........I'm brown.

Comment

Will only be in for the actual weekend, no time off work unfortunately.
            We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

out, you'll have to settle for substitute marks

Comment

Sorry guys. Out now. You guys have a great ride.

Comment

Well fuckers im in and in............ herrr yehhhh

It's still gonna be wayyyy funn.....

Bigdee birthday boy will enjoy his stainless steel present
                  In rod we trust.

Comment

Defiantly in Fo shor .....
                    Can't wait so what big dee's stainless steel present :p

Comment

a certain belt perhaps

Comment

Ok im in i have booked of the 19th and 20th of May with work! so ill be in for the whole hog!

Comment

Awesome... Now make sure your husband rushes through all the uni work and comes too!

Comment

bwahahahaha
                            i love you don!
                            this is why your my housemate <3
                            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

ps. im a mirkz
                              ill be a last minute in or out
                              Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Misfit explorations

About this Group

Seek out the chalky dust of the love salmon...
                              no no, the pheasant has no agenda!
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 3
                              Comments: 43

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X