No announcement yet.

North River Rider's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for new CBR250 to replace my slow CBF250 (thoughts welcome)

I know it's a pretty similar engine but I rode one and it feels a bit faster. Certainly I want a bike that looks and feels sporty, I'm pretty tired of my trusty old CBF (after only 3 months!).

I might have gone for a Ninja but it's carburetted, $500 more expensive, and there is a waiting list of a couple months for a black one...

Unless somebody stops me, I'm doing it in the next few days ^_^
    ** NEW! Chat with the G-Force on #psb (irc.gamesurge.net) ... Now to actually get some friends ... **
    "Lane Filtering is a spontaneous outburst of good sense in world smothered in twitchy and ever expanding safety margins."

Brand new? That shit will depreciate so fast. Just stick it out for another 9 months
    This is why we cant have nice things.

Comment

Well everybody who says that hasn't ridden a CBF Another 9 months on that thing would have completely killed any passion for motorcycling.
      ** NEW! Chat with the G-Force on #psb (irc.gamesurge.net) ... Now to actually get some friends ... **
      "Lane Filtering is a spontaneous outburst of good sense in world smothered in twitchy and ever expanding safety margins."

Comment

you want a faster 250? go get a 2 stroke.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

North River Rider's

About this Group

For people on PSB who live/ride North of the river.

Let us know if you're going on a cruise somewhere and would like some company, here.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 8
        Comments: 15

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X