P-IMPS Stunters and Kids working together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Project

So whilst in my travels in Europe, Ive been in contact with a guy by the name of Roy Pratt, he is the Team Director for IMPS Motocycle Display here in the UK. I think the idea and organisation is really positive for not only kids but for the image of motocycling worldwide. Often we as riders are villified as being hoons and just finding ways to get out of speeding fines ect. I really think with a programme like this being in our community in Perth...it could have really positive effects for us all as riders.

I hope I can get some support and ideas from some member who will be interested in joining me and seeing if we can make it happen.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

To find out a bit more about the IMPS programme look here

The Imps | Home

Ive been liasing with Roy Pratt here in the UK. Ive been invited to go meet him and the team in Edinburgh to see how they work, speak to Roy and find out the headaches and support they get. Insurances, government support, training and all that guff. Id love to get everyone input in ideas...and potential problems in this idea. Ive found an area we could potentially use and base ourselves...near the race track at Barbs...Ive kept it quiete for a long time...I was going to try and get a stunt park set up...but I found with all the negativity and no support from stunters themselves..it became to hard. not to say this wont be without its own problems.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

P-IMPS Stunters and Kids working together

About this Group

A group for people interested in getting a community place for stunters/rider education and a place for kids to be a part of a positive group to learn riding/stunting and pride in their community and themselves. Look at community putting together a group for shows and entertainment.
    Type: Invite Only
    Topics: 4
    Comments: 10

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X