Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a bit of help to maintain group

Hi all,

As title suggests I need a bit of help to maintain the group and was wondering would anyone here like to take over the running of the group for a short time.
    I've just had a corneal transplant a day or 2 ago and am servearly restricted in my vision now. It's not that I can't see but it is quite painfull to look at the screen and do visual demanding tasks for any length of time (my limit is about 5 mins at the moment)
    If someone was happy to take it on for about 1-2 months, that should see me right I think.
    Anyways, if your interested or able to help out, plesae let me know and I can transfer the group to you until I'm in a better state to maintain it agian.

Cheers

Damien

Whats involved??? I ain't a genius when it comes to web pages etc...........but can helpout if you require?

The lastest 2 wheels mag has couple of good articles on the GSX1250 FA & Naked Bandit :mellow:

JR

Comment

it's pretty easy. like being a mod really jsut for this small group.
      approve new members to the group (you'll get a notification of new members asking to join) and general housekeeping really. that about it from what i know as i'm not the sharpest when it comes to computers
      i'll send you a transfer request and you can either accept of not. if you accept - you da man and i'll let you know when i'm able to take it back. (all going well about a month or so)

Comment

No problems I'll hold the reins until you're all ship shape again

JR

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery Dhula.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

PSB bandit riders

About this Group

Come in and enjoy the torque
          Type: Public
          Topics: 13
          Comments: 65

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X