Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I fit??

Hi guys .... well there are only 2 of you at this stage haha

I'm a surveyor so I figured this was the most suitable group!! I guess .. well I have pissed in a geo's water bucket haha (I kidd!!)

so where are you guys based? and I assume you studied at curtin too?

Look forward to seeing you guys out there riding!!
    sigpic

Haha, yeah you fit. Whatevs. It's not particularly serious, I was just really really bored...

UWA boy myself, currently a mine geo at West Angelas.

Comment

Just got back from my first 3 days out at xstrata nickel mine. Working with the geos there for some vac work. It is going pretty good, already learnt lots so thats the main thing. Actually no, getting paid is the main thing
      I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

haha trust me Keilj if there was no money I would be at home alot more haha
        I'm based at barrow island where the animals have more rights than you!!

Keen for some rides in my RDO's hit me up if you guys are too!!
        sigpic

Comment

Driller here been in mining for last 9 years and have my far share of stories with geos working at windarling at moment as blast hole driller
          I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Hey guys, I'm not a rock licker as I work in safety over at Area C but my better half works for REG at Yandi.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

PSB Geological Services

About this Group

Got "geo-" in the title of your job? Ever thrown a rock at a cat? Ever pissed in a geologist's water bucket? Do you fit, or identify with this description? uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Geologist

All geos, fieldies, drillers & offsiders welcome. Fuck it, anyone who's in mining is fine.

.... Disclaimer: group created while owner was avoiding doing real work.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 2
            Comments: 7

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X