RAT - Riders Association of Triumph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your Triumph?

Show us your Triumph, tell us why you chose it and what use it gets?

Mine is my Speed Triple........

A wonderfully powerful bike, agile and able enough to rip through the traffic but then comfortable enough to sit on for the long rides to where ever the front wheel wants to take me! Plus it looks shit hot! It was my christmas present to myself 2010, 1) for working so damn hard and supporting my family so well, 2) for being a top bloke!
    I gotta get the camera out after work finishes in a week, so photos to follow.

Comment

I've got an 09 blazing orange Speed Triple, I've just received all the extras today, screen, bellypan and seat cowl.

Do you guys know how to fit the screen? I dont want to pull the instrument cluster apart without knowing how its done properly.
      07 MV F41000R
      09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
      07 CBR 600RR trackbike
      sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Hmmm....... I dont actually know myself. I've had a quick look on the interweb and nothing seems to help at all! No instructions came to, by the sounds of it.

Hey, just wondering how much the screen helps break the breeze. You may not know as you aint got it on yet, but have you heard?

Comment

Hmm,
          i got two sort of my old 1050 sprint and i got the wife a street for christmas. which is quite fun to ride when she lets me.
          In a Land Rover your car is the crumple zone.

Comment

Nice...... a 2 Triumph family.

Comment

Ok people....... I'm back and want to get this ball rolling! We all have somethings in common, can we bring that all out?
              Is there something that you'd like to discuss?
              An event you'd like to see or make happen?
              Anyone know someone on PSB that would like to join RAT? If so get them to join and see if we can make a community within the PSB community!!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

RAT - Riders Association of Triumph

About this Group

Got a Triumph....... You belong here.
              Type: Moderated
              Topics: 2
              Comments: 9

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X