Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rides

These rides will be on every second Tuesday starting 24th January. They will be supervised by a instructor, Peter from Complete Rider.
    The first meet point will be the Gosnells Railway Markets cnr Albany Hwy and Fremantle rd at 6.30pm.
    The second meet point will be the Mt Henry Tavern on Manning rd at 7.15pm.
    The third meet point and dinner stop will be Steves Hotel, 30 The Avenue in Nedlands.
    After dinner we will be riding down to Fremantle, to Captain Munchies.
    Then Canning Hwy to home for sor or Stirling hwy for nor riders.

Any Questions please phone me on 0417170824. or pm. Cheers.

Inski for the first run & shadowing a learner.... Roll on the 24th ^_^

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

all the best with the rides!

as you've probably seen ive posted a run to toodyay this coming sunday.

it will be a red circle ride.

and open to anyone that wants to make the trek via south geraldton

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

no can do finish work too late for any of the meet points grrrr

Comment

I am in, see you at Mt Henry Tavern at 7.15pm tomorrow.

Comment

whats the eta for steve's hotel, im guessing just under 8pm.

might cage it to say g,day, depends on how hectic the day is !

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

well we have 12 coming on this ride should be fun, see everyone there.

Comment

I have to collect my bike from Maddington M/C Wreckers at the end of the day (no, it's not being wrecked, just serviced ), so as long as I don't collapse from heat stroke while walking over from the train I'll see you at the Gosnells Markets

Comment

omg how embarrassing, i dropped my bike leaving captain munchies in fremantle trying to go between poles and forgot to allow extra width for my crash bars oops, very much fractured pride doing it in front of 12 other riders and 1 being my instructor lol

Comment

I would like to come along to some of theses once i get a car i can follow and come with you to the final point. Ill bring spare fuel, tools, tyre repair kits, first aid kits. plus if you plan on doing a photo shot i can carry your gear with me it saves you lugging it around. ^_^

I think this is a brilliant idea as well there are many rides out there that go on that are just nuts and just down right *Dangerous* you would be doing at points twice the legal limit even in 100 zones, Riders grouping so close together, people doing wheelies past you when your not expecting it and getting attension from the public/police giving bike riders a bad name. theres a whole list i could go on about as ive done lots of theses rides about 2 years ago.

I hope this just gets bigger and makes it safer out there for everyone trying to get some experience on 2 wheels and recovering from having a off and getting back into it. and most of all having a good time

I would love to meet you all once i get 4 Wheels within the next up coming months

Cheers
                    Simon

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
                    For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
                    We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
                    All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
                    Type: Invite Only
                    Topics: 124
                    Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X