Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th Ride

Hey its our 10th anniversary so back we go to where it all started Freo.
    Meet point Gossie markets 6.30pm Tues 29th May.
    Riding to Freo, probably cissorellos.
    To all riders attending I have a special surprise for you all, so dont miss out.
    This will be still on if it is raining we will go in cars. But starting non rain dance now.
    I wonder if anyone is smart enough to guess what the surprise is?
    Who is first in on our special night?????????????

In.

"This will be still on if it is raining we will go in cars. But starting non rain dance now."

Or for the non-pansy bikers in the group, I'll be riding rain, hail or snow.
    Come to the dark side. We have Bacon.

Comment

In...

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

in on bike. which one i wonder??

Comment

Just a reminder that you all need to bring cash as cisserellos does not take cards.

Comment

I will be there and if it's raining I will probably fit in well with the "pansy" biker group but keep that non rain dance going Carol

Comment

grrr out again, i don't finish work until 8.11pm then would have to get to freo, not gonna happen. Change of time sometimes, (shift friendly)? Hurry up and do a Sunday, I would probably be able to get there most of the time then.

Comment

I don't know if i will be able to make this one either as i often work late shifts

Comment

Inski
                  Originally posted by Skut
                  ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

Maybe in if it is possible to come by my way to pick me up on your way through if not raining.

Comment

Yes, I am sure we can manage that, will be in touch.

Comment

Will be fun. Mmmm special gift better not be blow up Dockers Anchors!!!

Comment

Dolphin clearly said "To all riders attending I have a special surprise...".

So if you're coming by car because of a little rain, I guess that's just too bad.
                          Come to the dark side. We have Bacon.

Comment

I also said, lets see who is smart enough to guess what it is, and only Peter has even tried guessing.
                            Lets see, Freo, and anchors, nice try but sorry wrong. any more guesses?

Comment

Hmmm, boat anchors? You won Lotto and bought everyone a Ducati?
                              Originally posted by Skut
                              ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
                              For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
                              We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
                              All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 124
                              Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X