Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral Update

To all our members that could not make it to Heathers funeral I thought I would let you all know that it was a beautiful service
    with a large group of psb and red circle rider members as well as her family and friends.
    One of our members (Jillian) knitted a club scarf with our patch on as well as knitting the words m'chiclet on it.
    Peter and I then placed this on her coffin, and then later it was presented to Heathers mother who loved it and put it on.
    I also gave her mum 2 of our patches to take back to Canada with her, one for her and one for her friend Judy who both
    came on one of our rides a few months ago. Thanks so much Jillian for your great work making the scarf.
    Her mother gave me a message for all our group members she said, Heather died doing something she loved and that she
    wanted to thank everyone for being her friends.

I would also like to remind everyone that there is a memorial ride and lunch organised for Saturday 14th, for full details of the big ride see in the loop section,
    or to come on the shorter lunch ride meet at 12 at the gossie markets and we are meeting up with the other group at the Elizabethan Village for lunch.
    Please let me know if you are coming to the short ride. Thankyou.

The service held for Heather this afternoon was extremely moving. It wasn't just to say goodbye to Heather but also to celebrate her life and the happiness she brought and shared among all the people she met.

A special thanks to Jillian for making the ‘Red Circle Riders’ scarf and personalising it with Heathers PSB nickname which was presented to Heathers Mum after the service.

RIP Heather, you will be missed.

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

breaks your heart...ride in peace Heather...and magnificent effort Red circle Crew..

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
      For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
      We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
      All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
      Type: Invite Only
      Topics: 124
      Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X