Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17th Ride Update

Well what a fun night us 9 members had and the surprise was that this place had karaoke. The only singers where myself, Pam, Justin, and Jacky, well done a good effort. The others where a bit chicken maybe another time when they are feeling braver. Haha. The food was nice and a good price. Hoping more people will come out next time, don't forget you can come in the car if it is raining. Next ride will be put up soon. Sorry if my singing was crappy, but it was fun. See you next time. Cheers.

it was a great claytons ride. and here was me thinking I would be the only cage arrival <grin>...........

Comment

Intended to get there, but after getting soaked and hailed on in my lunch break, was not feeling great. next time, I couldnt have sung anyway with a chest infection.. ):

Comment

Karol does Karaoke

Comment

One more... restaurant decor...

Comment

oh my god. how will I ever top this night, what fun, it was just crazy. even that monkey was awesome.

Comment

Born to be wild!!! Fun night - terrific photos Elli

Comment

Oh Carol!

Comment

great night heaps of fun, but that monkey picture freaked me out

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
                  For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
                  We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
                  All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
                  Type: Invite Only
                  Topics: 124
                  Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X