Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20th Ride

So it's our 20th ride so that means we are off to freo for fish and chips at Cissorellos. Meet point gossie markets 6.30pm tues 16th Oct. Please let me know if you are coming. Thanks.

In.
    The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

In too

Comment

Me too

Comment

Should be in
          Originally posted by Skut
          ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

Hey Dolphin, if i can get the stars to align then il be there..havn't been able to be in three places at the same time so far but i will do my best..Morry

Comment

Hey Dolphin, i realy hate fifo sometimes got my flight details am flying out monday arvo..so very sorry but i cant be there on tuesday for the 20th ride..sincerely morry

Comment

I'm out this time. Picking up my youngest and my dad from the airport. They have been in NZ for nearly 3 weeks.

Comment

I am out tonight as I have to spend time on fine tuning my plans.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
                  For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
                  We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
                  All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
                  Type: Invite Only
                  Topics: 124
                  Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X