Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Party Update

Well what a great night was had by all. Our end of the year club awards where handed out and they went to. Bravery Award Elli for going off a cliff and being brave enough to get back on her bike and ride home. Club Woman of the year went to Jackie for always shadowing people to the dinners and then back home. Club Man of the year went to Mark for being our tec and helping getting first aid for riders that have needed it and then also organized there bikes for them. Leader award to Peter for always keeping us calm and safe. I was surprised with a trophy for not missing any rides all year 24 in total. After the club awards where done Santa arrived and gave everyone a special gift. We also did a Xmas quiz which Maria won and Bruce came second. Well done. A big thank you to people that brought along gifts or treats. Our next ride will be after New Year so I would like to wish all our members a Merry Xmas and see you all in the New Year. Cheers.

An exceptional night !! Good food, good company...and Peter, you made a great Santa!!

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

Bloody good nite..thanks to all ...especially Carol and peter you guys put a lot of effort to make everyones nite ...thanks for the photos Jackie..

Comment

thanks folk, yes great night, only thing i forgot to ask for my patch again @dolphin

Comment

It was a great night and a credit to Carol and Peter. Thanks Guys. It was also a pleasure to finally turn up on a bike.

Comment

Thanks for a good night.... and my award!.... see you all next year, cheers!

Comment

Sorry I couldn't be there as I only have four fingers on my right hand (temporarily I hope).

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope to see you all more frequently in the New Year.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
              For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
              We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
              All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
              Type: Invite Only
              Topics: 124
              Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X