Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th Ride Update

Well we had 14 riders this time, a nice size group and got everyone thru the lights and managed to all stay together. We had 2 new riders Lee and Bree a big welcome to you both. The food was nice and most people had empty plates at the end. No quiz tonight, just dinner and a chat. Next ride will be our one year aniversary ride so I hope all our members will make a special effort to come along. Will post details soon. Cheers.

Yup, was a good ride & dinna! See y'all at the next one...

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

Anne, Alex, Bruce, Corey and myself took a spin up to King's Park for a look at the city lights where a nice German or Dutch gentleman took some group photos of us & will email them to Corey. I'll post them up when he sends them to me.
      The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

it was a great ride and dinner, had a lot of fun last night, the ride up the terrace to kings park as also good fun, its like riding through a big wind tunnel!!
        Be interesting to see the photos from kings park

Comment

Sounds like it was a great night. I will be there for the second ride of 2013

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
          For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
          We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
          All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
          Type: Invite Only
          Topics: 124
          Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X