Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30th Ride Update

Well what a great turn out tonight, we had 22 people which is equal to our biggest yet. We had 4 first time riders, a big welcome to you all. Our quiz winner was Rod who won a $50 voucher to go back to the Gate bistro which was kindly donated by the manager of the bistro. Also of course he won one of our famous trophies. Well done Rod. The food was very nice and defiantly somewhere I would be happy to go back to. I hope not too many got lost on the way home as they blocked off the road that most of us needed to get home. Thank god that Peter waited for me and showed me the way. Thanks mate. Great riding on the way there, we lost no one and managed to stay pretty much together. It was really great to see everyone laughing and having a great time tonight. I will be posting up our next ride soon. Hope to see you all then. Cheers.

It was pleasure for me to join the group and meet many nice people there.
    Also I've enjoyed the nice smooth ride - no rush, just have some rest and look around.
    Hope to see you again!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
    For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
    We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
    All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
    Type: Invite Only
    Topics: 124
    Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X