Red Circle Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49th Ride

Ok everybody this is the ride not to be missed, it's our Xmas Ride and annual trophy night. Tues the 10 th Dec, meet point 6.30 at gosnells markets going to the Bayswater Hotel for a smorgasbord, cost is $25.95. You may like to dress your bike up, yourself or both. I hope you have all been good this year as Santa may be dropping by. He is also willing to hand out any pressies that you may wish to bring along. The annual awards are always eagerly anticipated, I wonder who the winners are this year. Please let me know ASAP if you will be attending as I need the numbers for the booking. Hope to see you all there. Cheers.

Russell & I will be in! Look forward to seeing you all again. Thankfully no bravery award for stunt riding this year!! Cheers.

Comment

Ok I have 44 riders coming to the Xmas ride, if there is anyone else coming that has not contacted me yet please let me know on 0417170824. Cheers.

Comment

Ho Ho Ho can't wait

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Red Circle Riders

About this Group

The Red Circle means the circle around the speed limit signs. Speed limit only rides.
        For new riders wishing to meet other riders.
        We are quite a active group, with activities such as ten pin bowling,karaoke,and quiz nights a great way to meet new people.
        All our rides include dinner at some great resturants.
        Type: Invite Only
        Topics: 124
        Comments: 671

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X