Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride this weekend!

Organising rides via mass PM's suck, so I am resorting to this. Just trying to suss out what day/time this weekend you all want to / can hit up a ride.

Jamie and I both reckon Saturday as it avoids the super-awesome-happy-fun-time religious folk who are loving easter and shouldn't have to many holiday makers if we go in the evening. Couple of ideas thrown up are Freo for a meal and a beer (or more ^_^) or the hills run for Little Caesar's and Kali pub, but keen for more ideas.

Need to get cracking cause shit weather is not far away!
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

agreed, saturday sounds pretty good, but fuck freo, hills FTW!! and i reckon arvo is cool as long as the ride part doesnt stretch into the full darkness, cos i iz afwaid of itz... and full night time is pretty much drinking time (especially on long weekends), c'mon you should know that... and YES, shit weather is soo on the way

Comment

haha i did think twice about saying yes when it asked me "Are you sure you want to be a member of SOMETHING AWESOME" haha... i better start getting fit if im gonna have to keep up with you guys lol

Comment

shit weather could well be a deal breaker....
        Originally posted by Commuter
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

This fail... Hills next weekend so I can come, otherwise you will be lacking the awesomeness this group was founded upon. Giggedy
          Originally posted by Rocky
          Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
          Originally posted by pauly_
          RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

haha! "they'll have fruit tingles and i want something awesome!" haha good work nick!

ummm... all friday is good for me, i need to be home early (like 6) on sat night for my friend's bday (its at the newport, come along?) and sunday night i'm working.
            monday is no good for me as i'm working and family shiz on
            Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Sat is prolly out for me
              23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
              24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Saturday is a no go now, Wino has a wedding, kirstie has work, jamie can't make it, Don is down south... in other words you are all trying to get a life and I am left stranded with no friends just like Wino at KFC.

So what do you all reckon about Friday, probably a day ride, gonna incorporate the Swan River where Scottay is hanging, possibility of taking stuff for a BBQ there as well, what you think?
                We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

sounds like a plan to me ^_^

OMG ain't this sooo cute :awesome:
                  Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Alright, we will meet at Causeway bike shops at 11am, sound good?

Comment

out for this weekend, gotta sort out moving more shit into my new place. I'll catch you guys on thursday, have a good one

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                      Type: Invite Only
                      Topics: 14
                      Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X