Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 10th April

Alright all, time to start getting some plans together for next weeks ride. I am thinking an evening ride (meet at Causeway Bike shops around 4pm). Ride the fun roads in the hills possibly incorporating one or more GP's, dinner will be at Little Caesar's and probably finish with a ride back to the Balmoral or the likes.

Thoughts/suggestion?
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

sounds pretty farkin good!! I'm in
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

sounds good to me ^_^
      i thought it was going to be saturday though!?! i can't do sunday :'( i'm working from 4!!!!
      Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Alright change of plan, ride will be on Saturday to 10th, I will be heading straight from work so may be there a little earlier or later then 4pm but it will be close.

Let me know if that doesn't work for anyone.
        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

will see how i'm travelling closer to the weekend, but its looking like i'm going to have no money so will probably have to give it a miss this time

Comment

that's not a good enough excuse winno if you want, i could shout you if you pillion me?
            Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Pfft, you could do that or OR! you could not be a fuckhead and come along. Seriously, it is like a whole nights entertainment for $20, what better offer you going to get?

Comment

what he said.
                Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

thats pretty decent logic really... i'll give you that. ok fair enough i'll come, im just trying to cut any extra curricular shit for a couple of weeks thats all need to kick some goals on the bill front....

Comment

Comment

Comment

write what in where now?

Comment

yay!

do you want me to give you cash for fuel?
                          Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

no that will make me feel very stupid, but cheers for the offer. i can manage it, just sold my old phone on ebay for $150 so think i can afford to do stuff now

Comment

Pew pew pew, I can has pizza now thanks and pleases...
                              Originally posted by Rocky
                              Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
                              Originally posted by pauly_
                              RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X