Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat 24th / Sun 25th

Hey guys, had an idea, how bout we start in the hills at nicks place or somewhere nearby, work our way to freo for lunch (or dinner, whichever works), then work our way back, possibly to scottay's work? will be a long ride, but will be awesome. Might have to put in lots of toilet stops for a certain someone with a girly bladder who shall remain nameless What do ya reckon??
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

hmm sounds like a plan, but i have a housewarming sat night at 8pm, ill figure something out
    Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Make it a lunch time thing then with arvo drinks, as I originally intended
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Oh and note this is next weekend, won't be going on any rides til I get payed again!

Comment

Yep I am keen for next weekend, this weekend is the social country run anyway. How about we meet at Kalamunda Hotel at around 10am that way we can get in Weir Rd as well as O'Briens for some fun times on the twisties! Will post up a google maps link when I get home this arvo so you know where i am talking about
          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

woot i has organisational skillz

Comment

will have to be saturday cos i'm going flying with my dad on sunday arvo

Comment

Yeah saturday works best for me as well, so Saturday, 10am meet at BP on Abernethy Rd (same place as most the country rides start). I decided it would be far too hard for all the city folk to find Kali Hotel

We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

thats a great meet point, 5 k's from where i'll be spending the night! think we should skip the kala, and stop at the weir hotel instead.. mioght be good to get out into the tundra a bit more while we're up that way too cos with the weather turning so fast i dont think we are going to have many chances to go country for a fair few months. oh yeah, and i reserve my right to pull out at any time if a) i'm too hungover on the morning, or b) i dont feel like it anymore...

Comment

pfft as if pulling out is an option! (hahaha THATS WHAT SHE SAID?!? no? ok )
                    i will ring/hunt you down/boil you alive
                    pfft!? who's going to pillion me? (looks in don's direction )
                    Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

pillion seats there if ya need

Comment

Can stop wherever to get a feed/drink. I find it is better to just wing it on the day with a smaller group, get a start point and time and go form there! I do agree that we should take the better twisty roads now while the weather still allows though.

Oh and if you drop out on the day I come and Fonzy your arse, no excuses!

Comment

msg's posted in this location have been removed by user

last edited by me at that time on this day... reason: because i am a greek mythical creature...

Comment

ok so I needs new tyre fairly badly as i'm running a slick center third ATM for uber grip on take off... not gunna have the cash till next weekend so looking like i'm gunna be a no show at the moment. hope you lot have fun!

have been considering a 2nd handie from wreckers to just get one on ASAP but not sure if its worth it...?!? pretty keen to have a tyre for the longie, so someone tell me if i should/shouldnt stretch myself to do it.... (bonus = its already run in...? haha)

Comment

nah get a new one... or you'll be replacing it again in no time... but i guess if you're looking for excuses then do it!! hahahah

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X