Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride next Saturday... 8 May

We need to do some twisties and have a pizza again... Daytime ride though.

Mr admin, please send feefox an invite to be awesome... She wants to come too. She might even be able to shadow you mr admin...

If you pull out of this one you will be branded the new moist one in the group... Yes scarecrow this is your opportunity to loose your title.

I love boys

P.S. Don't fuck with Mr Admin!
    Originally posted by Rocky
    Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
    Originally posted by pauly_
    RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

I have a stocktake at work that day Damn work getting in the way of ride time!

Can we make the start time around 3:30-4:00 in the arvo like last time, or have the ride on Sunday?

Little Caeser's doesn't open until 4pm anyway.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Oh and invite has been sent for Fee.

Meetpoint at Causeway bike shops again?
      We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

sounds good i'm keen!
        all this talk of mr admin is going to give someone a big head....
        work sux nick, call in dead??

Comment

Alright, update as my memory slowly improves... I have a 22nd Saturday night which is all good but means I can only hang till pizza and then bail. Or it can be Sunday, that would be awesome!

Comment

woohooo! I am part of the awsomeness which means I must be awsome! yippiieeee

I plan on getting sh*t-faced on sat night fyi, so can't stay out too late ....priorities doncha know.

P.s. thanks so very much for the invite mr admin and Don
            forget love, i'd rather fall in chocolate.

Comment

i'm in! and i have money now, so its all good
              Originally posted by Commuter
              23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
              24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

welcome to awesomness fee.. being awesome is cool, you'll love it!

i can do either day easily enough... shitfaced saturday night is definately a go so i'd probly be bailing after dinner too, which also means a sunday ride would wanna not start at anywhere near sparrows fart..

omg i just remembered, how scary was melshot's invasion last night... he was totally including himself in the pre organisation of this very ride... :o

Comment

i'd prefer saturday, can't do anytime after 4 on sunday
                  23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
                  24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Heya Fee, being awesome is pretty fucking rad! Congrats!

People like Melshot are the exact reason this is invite only ^_^ Awesomeness must be proved! (Also, this just in, awesomeness is in my dictionary, that just shows I deserve to be here)

What about Sunday at midday? Enough time for people to recover from horrendous hangovers (read: me!) and we should be able to make it out as far as Toodyay if we wanted for lunch before people had to start peeling off.

Or Saturday arvo if you are only in for a short ride (2 hours odd) and some pizza... needs more poll in my opinion!

Comment

... Did you see melshots face when I told him he wasn't welcome??? Looked like he was going to get clever, but I told him once before... I let him off last time, but I did offer to slap him around in front of everyone if he made another peep.

Ride is Sunday. Meet at tuart hill maccas at 12:30.

Fee said she is going to take me as pillion...
                      Originally posted by Rocky
                      Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
                      Originally posted by pauly_
                      RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

^^^ haha nah i didnt hear you say that.. dammit!

ok sounds good sunday it is! macca's for lunch = do not wantz...

pillion biartch don!!

Comment

aight. i'll have to peel off at 3:15ish, gotta be in trig by 4

Comment

Tuart hill macca's... WTF!

What happened to causeway bike shops... Fuck you Don!

Comment

dont worry dude, its only the complete other side of the city from you... and its tuart hill macca's FTW not WTF...

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X