Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 29th - General ride / looking at bike shit random ride day

Hey guys,

This Saturday I will have finished all my Uni assignments, so bar studying, I can actually have a guilt free ride for most of the day. I'm thinking of basically hitting Causeway bike shops, checking out the bikes/gear etc. Then probably head down to the Freo 5 Star Yamaha store that is having a PSB/BBQ open day thing.

It's not going to be that exciting, but just a nice casual ride around in the morning, and maybe extend it to the afternoon.

The forecast is basically completely shit for every day BUT Saturday, which is why I am keen to get out there.

I don't expect anyone to share my enthusiasm for looking at bike and bike related things for fun, but in case there is someone, or someone has a better option to throw on the table, I thought I'd throw it up here anyway.

Cheers all, stay safe.
    Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
    Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

How early we talking, would love to come along even just for a part of the day if I have other plans... Oh and if you factor in a pub I am sure the interest will spike significantly... not that we all are all alcoholics or anything, but I am just saying ^_^
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

off to qld with work 7:30 sunday morning, otherwise i'd totally be in. Need to get me a good winter jacket and gloves
      Originally posted by Commuter
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

yeah what time you gunna be at causways?? i need to get oil and a filter for a service... will tag along for little bit of ride/pub?? and then cruise home to get all greasy! :awesome:

Comment

I'm not sure how early, I'll probably get down to Causeway at about 10ish, any later and there might not be enough time to go down to Freo and have a look around. As for the pub, sure, lets have something to eat/drink for lunch in Freo somewhere. Maybe The Mad Monk brewery or something.

Hope to see some of you guys on Saturday.
          Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
          Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

yep 10 sounds good, i'll be down there to look at boots... god i love the bank!! wont be coming on a ride though as oil is cheapest at rick gills in oss'y park so will be heading that way after, and i want to be able to get the servicing done early as i can...

will see you there

Comment

what happened? was at causways till bout 11 lookin at some shit, then went down to 5 star for a bit... no friends

Comment

Haha, I went for a blat on O'briens with Andy on the Daytona... so no love from me. Don't know Rockys excuse, maybe he saw it was only you so rode away... quickly!
                We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

haha yeah i guess i would do the same! couldnt find anything good boots wise, so came home and bought some shit off ridersdiscount.com instead...
                  Although instead of spending 200 on boots, i forgot the prices online were in USD and spent 700 on boots, gloves and some special happy fun time kevlars... just saw the credit card balance in netbank, not good!! :mellow:^_^

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                  Type: Invite Only
                  Topics: 14
                  Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X