Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick is f**king off for 3 weeks - Lunch + Ride* 05/06/10

* - Ride is conditional on weather as I don't want to upset poor Moist...

Alright all, I am out of here for 3 weeks to Sydney for work, which means 3 weeks of not riding... To justify just how bad that actually is, the longest I have gone without riding since I bought my first bike is three days

As such, I wanted to know if anyone was interested in a bit of lunch and possibly a ride on Saturday the 5th of June.

Let me know who is interested, once I have some number we can suss out what we want to do for a feed!

- EDIT -

Meet: Immoral
    When: 12 Midday
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

I'm in for this
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Yeah man I would be in for that.
      Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
      Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

yep, keen... i has riden in the rain 3 times since then so there...

Comment

Did you get moist?
          Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
          Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

moister than mrs clause on christmas..

Comment

What we feeling for lunch than? Pub grub or something else?
              We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

NOT FUCKING SUBWAY!!!!

pub grub could be good... ironbark was awesome!! not really fussed as long as its cooked by someone else and not a footlong sub or plastic burgers... difficult enough for you??

Comment

You will eat what you are fucking given Wyno, back in your corner!

But I agree, not really feeling fast food, but if anyone has a great suggestion I am all ears!

Comment

lol XD
                    i'm in if it's happening! i've missed going on rides hey! hope the weather's good
                    umm, what time are we thinking?
                    Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

oh! on the same day there's a meet and greet being organised, we could tag along to that? go check it out on in the loop.
                      can someone tell me if there's any way to put updates on this on the user cp section like when before they changed it?? i don't check this thing for like a week and all these events etc start popping up!!
                      Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

I know the feeling!! !I'm off tomorrow for 3 weeks also.....3 weeks of NO [email protected][email protected]?

Enjoy your trip tho
                        forget love, i'd rather fall in chocolate.

Comment

Oh where are you off too fee? I will enjoy it as much as I can, unfortunately mine involves far too much work, will try and be drunk/hungover for most of it though, thats the goal.

And I was thinking meet @ 11:30, don't know where yet, will update thursday to give a bit of notice.

Comment

i think i will be spending this day trying to figure out whats up with my chain nd sprockets nd whatnot, its making weird noises and chain is shuddering a bit when its on a stand and idling in first second or third, really weird... rides lovely after i serviced it on the weekend though so hopefullly i can sort it out fri night or quickly sat morn!!!

Comment

Weather is looking pretty average although they struggle to predict tomorrow so I am not putting much emphasis on that...

As such, start point will be the lunch spot (aka. Immoral unless someone has a better plan?) and we will meet at 12 midday.

Will update first post accordingly.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X