Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Sunday 25th(?)

Anyone up for a ride this Sunday? Need to put the km on the bike for the run-in. Keen to ride wherever
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Unfortunately I am only flying back in for the weekend before I'm back in Sydney. Flight leaves at 2:40pm, so highly doubt I can squeeze a ride in before hand.

Shame to, would love to see the new bike in the flesh!
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

sure you can!! plenty of time hahaha. ahh well let us know when you're back/i'll be on a WSR once the run-in is complete
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

i'll be in jennacubine watching gokarts and getting drunk sorry dude..

Comment

Fly back in on the Thursday after that, which should be for good. Well for a fair few months at the very least lol.
          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

next weekend?

Comment

yep next weekend sounds good!! will have a back brake by then too!

Comment

Sweet as, can we make it the Sunday next week, will have to work on Saturday probably, will be craving a ride on Sunday.

Comment

Done deal!

Comment

bloody hell nick You work way tooo much!! leash has been on my case everytime i see her, i think she's going to try and get you fired or something so you come on more rides haha

Comment

Haha, well this should be the last week (I hope *crosses fingers*) and then I will be back for the foreseeable future. Put the new regulator rectifier on the daytona today and went for a blat with Andy on O'briens, charging at a solid 14.52V now which is tops, noticeable response difference as well as opposed to a constantly drained or draining battery!

Comment

hmm, out due to work giving me tonnes of hours
                        Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

sweet good shit dude, at least its running sweet again and there wasnt anything else wrong behind the scenes! win!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                          Type: Invite Only
                          Topics: 14
                          Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X