Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Sunday 1st

Ok so whats the plan? and who is in for this?
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

I am tentatively in, unless there is an offer coming from Stoney to take the Daytona out for some loving, putting some new tyres on it today and want to get them scrubbed in by the WSR.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

just go on the daytona anyway? hehe i'm being a bad influence
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

So I got considerably drunk last night and I'm posting this from a mates computer, safe to say I won't be going anywhere for a while, will have to catch you on the next blat!
        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

i would say that you guys are pikers, but that would be a pot vs. kettle situation i think. Try for next weekend?

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
          Type: Invite Only
          Topics: 14
          Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X