No announcement yet.

Something Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat 6th Nov - Supa Ride, Supa Golf and a Supa "Where the fuck have you been Scottay?"

Hi All,

As per title above, looking at hosting a bit of a ride starting at the Causeway bike shops for a 9am meet and 9:20 depart. Will incorporate the usual fun twisties and maybe some new gems I have found since the last ride I hosted, as well as a good round of Supa Golf in the Swan Valley. Located next to Mash Brewery and there are many options for food so we can discuss on the ride.

To finish the ride up I thought it would be a great idea to stop by Canefire and give Scottay a bit of a rev up about disappearing and generally just chill out as it has been a great time in the past.

Already know a few of you are keen but just post up if you want to come along, also if you want other people that aren't currently a member of this group to come along, let me know and I will get them invited to come along (or just tell them to get to the meet point for 9am Saturday).

Cheers ^_^

Nick
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

rum
    I'm in - as a pillion? someone?
    i left my head and my heart on the dancefloor

Comment

........... hello?

Comment

Sounds great Nick, I'll be in if I remember
        Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
        Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

In, should have the thou back by then
          Originally posted by Commuter
          23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
          24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

can have pillion if no-one else will...
            Originally posted by Commuter
            23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
            24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

same with rocky, if i remember, i'll be in
              ... and if i'm not working of course!

p.s. i REALLY do hate how this thing doesn't let it pop up in the subscriptions threads
              Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Originally posted by fergie90
                p.s. i REALLY do hate how this thing doesn't let it pop up in the subscriptions threads
                top right under the search window.. discussion tools, subscribe to this discussion...

yeah i'm in.. someone needs to bring a backpack so we can take beers for supagolf... <-- thats me voulenteering isnt it i guess... dammit

Comment

Will be fun... Canning mills and kalamunda through to the swann valley...

Will pick you up before the ride and maybe have some imp ... Same as last time. You know you'd is alweys welcom on my biek!
                  Originally posted by Rocky
                  Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
                  Originally posted by pauly_
                  RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

the only thing that'll stop me being in for this is if i get a call to go to collie... for trakdayz!!! so here's hoping i dont get that call.. wait...

Comment

I am on that list as well, I'm hoping to get December or January one though, should have the licence by then :grin:
                      We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Hey all, less then a week to go now. Wouldn't mind getting some estimated numbers for this if possible, so please let me know if you are coming along and if you are bringing others so I can book us in for some Supa Golf!

Comment

hahaha use made your own little group thats awesome i will be up for a ride on saturday
                          “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                          Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

umm.. yeah, so.. my bike is all in bits atm.. cant fuggin get shit to work, i'm in if i can get it going before saturday though, fuk yeah! if not i'll just drive for supagolf or pillion with fergs

Comment

im driving ^^ so you can come in my car :p i have meaghan in my car too

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X