Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinks @ my joint because I have no plans/friends on a Friday night

Hey Guys,

Short notice I know, but anyone bored looking for something to do/friends you are more then welcome to head up to my joint. If you don't know the address just text me for it - 0458 511 113. Will PM a link to this post since people don't know how to use What's New > New Group Messages.

Cheers,

Nick
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

singstar? + wii?
    i left my head and my heart on the dancefloor

Comment

Both will be available ^_^

Their use will be dependent on amount of alcohol consumed.
      We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

could be keen so basicly u have nothing to do
        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

well, if anyone needs a lift i will be driving there.. and also driving back to perth in the early hours of tomorrow morning (around 8am)

(you might need your passport)
          i left my head and my heart on the dancefloor

Comment

Get drunk and pass out on the couch by myself is the plan if this doesn't go ahead. If you would consider that nothing, then yes

Comment

Oh forgot to mention, room to crash for one and all, helps if you can bring a sleeping bag or something, or consume enough beverages to not be concerned about the temperature.

Comment

done i will bring warm duna who else coming i can drive aswell
                “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Tempting..........

Gotta love impromptu

Unfortunately I have other plans

Have fun guys

Comment

Polly messaged said she might be in after some quiz night, Winno is coming as well, don't know if he wants to score a lift.

Leash Poor form, what could be better then getting drunk and playing Wii/Singstar with this awesome group of people ^_^

Comment

im gonna go with what ever she is doing
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

yer im there for sure! pretty sure i remember how to get there... :mellow: cool if i ride straight round the back to where i parked last time nick??

shouldnt be too cold eh? its pretty warm atm.. i'm gunna do the "risk the temperature" thingo i think haha should be there around 9 - 930ish.. catch you then!

leash.. starting to think you're avoiding everyone.. house reno's is not going to excuse you forever!! I iz watchin joo....

Comment

Yeah mate, ride straight round!

Leash is using the pole dancing excuse this time now, told her I could organise a pole at my place but no dice

As for weather, bit cold going through parky, but man up princess is the generic response!

Comment

sorry dear, already got other plans!
                            we'll have to organise another event like this!
                            Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Just an impromptu thing, there will be more to come, once I clean up the back veranda and get the BBQ cranked, it has been far to long a winter and now summer is back!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Something Awesome

About this Group

For organising our small rides of awesomeness (it's a real word, trust me)
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 247

Owner

Members (6)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X