Southwest Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collie Charity run - Sat 18th Dec - 9:30am Tourist Centre

Anyone coming along? I'm probably taking my dirt squirter unless I have a pillion in tow.

Will come up for the run.
    see you there

Comment

Where is the ride heading?
      May the force be a considerable distance behind you.

Comment

Bugger, that's the weekend we are taking my daughter up to Rocky, won't be back till late. Have fun peeps

Comment

Cant do this one, but wish I could. Heading down to Northcliff for the weekend. Have fun
          Don't waste your face!

Comment

The normal run goes out to Allanson, up through north Collie and ends up at the Margaretta Wilson centre.

There is a ride scheduled for after the run if you want to get out and stretch the legs.

Stubb: take your wet weather gear, everytime i have been near Northcliff it's raining

Comment

ok , this thing is working again. ended up at wokey after the run
              the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

Comment

Yeh I peeled off early. Dirt Squirter did alright as max speed on the ride was a whopping 90kph.

I heard no talk about a run after the charity ride, but I wasn;t that interested either.

Grant: good to see you and a couple of the lads marshalling for the event. If you need a hand next year sing out, I'd rather be doing that than being stuck in a big long line of bikes with some riders who have no clue.

Comment

awesome, we do need another, even 2.. 17/12/11 i think.. cheers

Comment

Can probably get one of the other lads give us a bit of a hand I reckon. 11 months to think about it anyway

Comment

your booked in cobber/ out of action a little. tina cant ride / drive or drink... will catch up soon

Comment

Oh no, hope she is ok???

Comment

What's the go Grant? Has she had her other eye sorted out?

Comment

yeah ( short term /%^*$#@ long term ????? ) ....

both eyes r good, suspected slight case eplilepsy.

chicken hawk beach party annual run in doubt , no ute now, also bi-annual numduc run

Comment

You have a tractor to cart all your gear now mate... there's no excuse. Let Tina know we are thinking of her, will have to drop in for a beverage and have a yarn.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Southwest Riders

About this Group

For Southwest Riders to get together and enjoy what the SW has to offer and RIDE of course.
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 96
                              Comments: 769

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X