X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride this Sat 22/01/11

Hi All,

Anyone keen for ride this Sat,

Looking at going up to dewellingup to meet a mate, then heading back via the hills
    Depending on time, may continue further south, prob around a 350k ride

Meet shell gateway at 9 for 9:15 depart

Cheers
    WMB

Doubtful I'll make it. If things change I'll post in here.

Comment

^^^ Same as reddog for me, I'll do the same as always for me, if I'm there at 9, I'm in. If not dont wait for me ^_^

Comment

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...88#post2167388

in for an hour or so... work @ 1pm.....

Comment

i'm sure we can stretch that out for a few hours...

Comment

I'll be @ Shell. Cant do the full run though, will turn around an hour in... got arvo plans :-)

See you lads there.
            Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

ace: an hour in is where all the fun bits happen

Comment

go on ace you will the best bits

Comment

Yeah but if I don't play by the missus' rules sometimes, then no fun bits happen ;-)

Comment

Out... Lunch plans & got a big ride Sunday to do.

Comment

I'm in, see ya's there
                      Don't waste your face!

Comment

great ride guys, shame I gotta work @ 1.... cya's round!

Comment

Good ride today,

Ace, F2
                          Did you make your respective curfews ?

Comment

yup, got home @ 12.20.. had to work @ 1.. Then I worked for an hour then they said they didnt need us !! MOFO! Was meant to work 4 hours!

Comment

I can sum this morning up in two words, and they are both foods..... Peaches and Twisties. Therefore, with the power bestowed upon me (all 67 Horses!) I hereby declare that any ride starting on a Saturday morning at Shell Gateway now be code named 'Peaches and Twisties'. All those in favour say 'Aye'!

Glad to see you got to work F2, bugger they stuffed you round.

I made it home bout 15mins late... Missus surprisingly cool with it but had that 'I knew you wouldn't make it back at the time you told me and like always you've made us late now' look in her eye. :-) I acknowledged and apologized then rushed around to spruce up a bit to be ready to leave by 1300. Me to missus at 1255: 'Ok babe, I'm ready to go'.... Mother in law (yes I live with her) to missus 'No we wait now, washing machine has only 8 minutes to go'. Wait for machine, the girls piss-fart around a bit... we end up leaving at 1315, and still somehow there is this feeling emanating from my girl that a late departure is somehow my fault. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha Life is fun boys :-)

Ended up having a great arvo at the Yallingup Maze. Highly recommended family day out. It's just on Caves round, easy to find. Their burger for $17 kicks the ass out off any burger I have had in a long time! Wish I photoed it before squashing it down to halve it. The thing stands as high as a cool drink can. Caramel shake left a bit to be desired tho.

Oh by the way, funny how timing works sometimes... When i peeled left towards Brunswick as you guys headed to the Bypass, it was coz i looked down approaching the T section and my fuel light was blinking at me. Didn't think we had traveled that far really but decided to play it safe and get fuel in Brunswick. Was good though coz now I have some more figures to calculate fuel economy. I seem to get 4.6L per 100km on faster rides and 5L per 100km standard riding. Had a chat with some youngish dude filling up his Commode family wagon and he was reminiscing about his Z750 he had one time. I encouraged him to get back on two wheels!!

Then coming down the Bypass approaching Eelup the usual array of douches are trying to figure out how a relatively simple traffic flow device works.... I see WMB and Grubb/Graham (?) turning thru the roundabout towards Sandridge. 'Cool' i thought - nice timing to intersect their path again. Still approaching now, I am the fourth vehicle back from the lines, a bit of inattention leads to the dude in front of me rear ending the second car in line, at very very low speed, but enough for them to pull over to have a chat about it. I think the only damage done was a buckled number plate of the dude at back.

So yeah just funny how all those events happened it that way ;-)

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Southwest Riders

About this Group

For Southwest Riders to get together and enjoy what the SW has to offer and RIDE of course.
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 96
                              Comments: 769

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X