X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW News Flash

Hi All,

Same idea here as the main board but for the SW area

So to kick it off, in the last 2 days there has been a white commie D car around the East Bunno area pulling over anything that moves in the afternoon

Apart from the usual stack of aerials on the rear windscreen, they have added an Australia day flag to the back passenger windows

Cheers
    WMB

Yeah, it's Rego is 1DAG312 (or similar numbers) definitely 1DAG though. They parked themselves outside my work yesterday for about 5 mins and of all things waited for Ma and Pa Kettle in a Ford Laser to go past before pulling out and pulling them over. WTF? Random.
    Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Hey SW Riders,

Some areshole in a white Holden VT Calais drove very aggressively behind me yesterday, right up my arse.. and NO, I did nothing to warrant this DICK behavior.
      Plus I thought he was gonna hit me when I first saw him, coming up to a roundabout.. (He was on my left)
      Driver was a male, approx. 30-40 years of age.

Ride safe.
      F2K

Comment

See if you can get his number next time and take the time to put a report in.
        Even if you need to pull into a bus stop to let him past.

He might get a visit..
        May the force be a considerable distance behind you.

Comment

Tried to get his #, but if I see the car again I will !
          Had odd wheels, so would be pretty easy to recognise...

Comment

I was riding to a mates place a little whilse ago, and there was one of those older jeep thingos in front with 2 very dirty looking blokes in the front, driver spat outside his window at me twice and got me twice. Dirty filthy horrible piece of shit.

have been keeping my eyes out for that car again to get the rego, but nothing yet. He made sure he was watching me as i saw his eyes in the rear view mirror and both of them laughing. Wasn't sure what to do as i was turning left into Pelican Golf Estate so i got there and wiped myself off. Disgusting.

Comment

That is shocking BG!

Comment

cheers they rotate up to here then across to donnybrook. then swap car for another colour
                the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

Comment

some dirty dodgy scum there BikerGal!

Comment

Did anyone feel that?!?!?!?! I think Bunbury just had an earth tremor of some sort... been in WA my whole life and Bunbury the last 6 yrs. Never felt that before, low rumble and shaking ornaments. Not like any thunder I've experienced!

Comment

all i could hear at 0510 this morning whilst having brekky was thunder.......didn't see or hear or feel anything shake thou ???

Comment

Maybe i was trippin' i dunno

Comment

gimme some of what you have would ya???

Comment

Usually when I feel the earth move I am in bed with my girl, and we were this time, but we were both asleep.

Comment

Anyone heading Perth-Bunbury Tues 01 Feb?

Hey crew, is anyone going Perth-Bunbury tomorrow Tuesday 01 Feb??? Need something brought down from the city, and if possible take a package back for the guy that just purchased my bike.

PM if you can assist pls. Of course some sort of reimbursement will be discussed :-)

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Southwest Riders

About this Group

For Southwest Riders to get together and enjoy what the SW has to offer and RIDE of course.
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 96
                              Comments: 769

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X