Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt anyone group ride anymore?

..............???

If your having trouble getting people to come along, try sending PM's. As most people in this group, I think dont look in here. I'm curently at work so I wont be able to ride with you this weekend.
    Don't waste your face!

Comment

I been doing lots of weekend trips to Perth (in the cage) - haven't ridden much alone lately, let alone group rides. Back in to it soon enough.
      Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Footy season/rain rules out alot of weekend riding for me. We'll have to find a dry Saturday soon to blow the cobwebs out, I haven't managed to ride much with you guys yet.

Comment

Ahh but you DID look in here Stubb... XD
          Ive been squeezing in quick rides on the dry weekend days...

Comment

usall last minutes calls, as 50k away most bunbury guys havn't made it up the hill, quinny yesterday on softtail with more crew, most said is was to cold 2 go or is was gonna rain, didnt rain but was phuckin cold, great lunch as usall there. pm number and name and i'll text back . i'll text those last minute calls. we just cruze along, if ya like to race its the wrong crew, but feel free to run up front and have some fun, its just the wait that sometimes *&^%#$% off , but u know its a cruze
            cheers grant
            the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

Comment

I mainly watch Aussie Street Bikes - An Australian Motorcycle Community these days. I think trying to organise group rides in here is too hard until you get a group that is keen on running rides quite often.

SMS usually works for me. Not too many leave passes on weekends though so has to be a little in advance if possible.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Southwest Riders

About this Group

For Southwest Riders to get together and enjoy what the SW has to offer and RIDE of course.
              Type: Moderated
              Topics: 96
              Comments: 769

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X