Southwest Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rides around Bunbury..

G'day everyone, recently got my license and been riding around on the Ninja for the last few weeks!

I ride from Australind, done a trip down Bussleton way and went up the hill to Collie today. What are some good, twisty places to go in the area?

Thanks,

Dave

G'day David, What colour bike mate?? I've seen a few ninja's getting around the place.
    As for your question look on Page 6 of SW Riders and look in the Great Roads Thread
    Don't waste your face!

Comment

Awesome thanks for that...Black ninja white/black helmet!

Comment

If you go up through Collie, turn right about 150M past Maccas and go out of town down to Mumbellup, then turn right and go back via Donneybrook.. Nice ride.

Or go from Australind across through Kemmerton, then up Mornington Rd, Gestaldo Rd, back down the Coalfields Hwy. Don't do this before 8 or after 2, because of traffic and animals.
        May the force be a considerable distance behind you.

Comment

Unfortunately you won't find me riding around the streets of Bunbury anymore...or Perth...I'm moving to Adelaide next week =/

Comment

whats 5326, badge number ?
            the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Southwest Riders

About this Group

For Southwest Riders to get together and enjoy what the SW has to offer and RIDE of course.
            Type: Moderated
            Topics: 96
            Comments: 769

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X