Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvos Xmas Toy Run

Saturday 10th December.
    Starting in Capel this year, should be a good run. Ill post up more details/link when I find them.

I've never been on one but I might go down for this. Who else is going?

Where does it finish at?

Comment

I think I could do this one. Don't forget that the Augusta toy run is on Sunday. I did this one as well last year and was really good ! Thinking about doing this one was well.
      Don't waste your face!

Comment

huh? I just read the toy run thread and it said 3rd december...???????

ill be there if its the 10th..!

Comment

It's is defiantly the 10th, read the poster at australind shopping centre starts at 1000
          Don't waste your face!

Comment

I'll be going along to this with a mate, never been to anything like this before so looking forward to it :-)

Comment

We could meet a servo and ride down to Capel together. Any suggestions on a meet point?? I'm in Australind so I'm easy will meet at a location that is good for everyone!!

Fairgrounds Forrest Road (opposite pub & servo), CAPEL is there meet point then to Dalyellup then finish in Bunbury opposite Cinema on the grass area car park across the road.
              Don't waste your face!

Comment

If anyone is keen we could make a small detour. Meet at a servo ride to Donnybrook and go down Goodwood road to the Capel meet point then do the toy run!! I thought it would be a good idea to have a little fun before we ride with the masses!! Lets do it!
                Don't waste your face!

Comment

Good idea Stubbz I was thinking the very same thing today. I'm a maybe for the detour as I'll be 1up for the toy run if the missus' helmet arrives in time.

Comment

I would be keen on the pre-run ride, but will depend if the mate im going down with is keen or not. Will ask him and post up once i know.

Comment

OK Lets meet at Shell servo on the Australind bypass say at 0820 and leave at around 0830. That will give us an hour to get to Capel for the toy run. Tell your friends all are welcome. I've done the toy run before there are a lot of bikes and the going is slow but its fun and a good cause. The detour is a chance to have some fun at a quicker pace! Wont be flat out so 250 riders and pillions are all welcome!!
                      Don't waste your face!

Comment

I was told today that there is A large group of riders that head down to capel from australind shopping center before the ride, any truth to this?

Comment

I don't know anything about that group. Last year that was the starting point so it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. I think they would be riding straight to Capel down the highway.
                          Don't waste your face!

Comment

Im heading down to Augusta on Sun morning from Dunsborough via Caves Rd ,anyone interested ? The ride starts at 9.30 but they have a breakfast on from 7.30-9.00 , so im looking at leaving around 7.30.

Comment

im heading to the toy run on sat if your riding down in a group im keen to tag along

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Southwest Riders

About this Group

For Southwest Riders to get together and enjoy what the SW has to offer and RIDE of course.
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 96
                              Comments: 769

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X