Southwest Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social outings?

I'm fairly new around here, so not sure how this kind of thing works, but keen to meet up with a few local riders and see what the scene is like down here.

Any rides or outings in the pipeline in the near future? Obviously with the christmas period upon us and double demerits active from the end of the week it's not the best time for rides, but is anything happening sometime soon?

Cheers
    Twinkles

Post a ride up "In the loop" section and specify start point, hopefully you'll get someone local show up and show you some good roads.

Comment

As reddog said post a ride, in here or "In the loop" or do what I do and PM members of the SW Riders as some people dont use this group to its full potential. I have had some success in both ways but if you want to ride in a group you just have to ask and the people will come. I'm away at the moment till the 28th of Dec so I wont make a ride before then.
      Don't waste your face!

Comment

I havent been so active on group rides since i left perth, but i miss it a bit.

Will be keen for a ride or 2 in January.

Comment

I havent ridden my R1 much lately, was thinking of a ride Mon or Tues 26/27th Dec.

Comment

OK good people, whats news?? I have just got home and would like to go for a ride. Anyone out there that has time off during the week, on holidays or wants to throw a christmas sickie let me know!! When do the double demerits finish?? Lets get something happening.
            Don't waste your face!

Comment

I went for a ride on the 26th. Keen on the weekend. Double demerits? Meh.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Southwest Riders

About this Group

For Southwest Riders to get together and enjoy what the SW has to offer and RIDE of course.
              Type: Moderated
              Topics: 96
              Comments: 769

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X