Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Saturday 24th

Hey guys,

Going for a cruisey run and probly lunch somewhere. Meeting at the caltex servo next to the freeway in leederville at 10:30 and we'll go from there. Got a pretty good route with some nice twisties.
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

I will be there

Comment

If the weather plays nice i'll be there. Hopefully have the PCIII in by then
      Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

Weather was nice, was a pretty good run. Where were ya coads???
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

yeah Coads where you at?? Thanks for the ride Jamie, [email protected]#kin' lovely bike!

Comment

Cheers man, now i need to put bits on it to compete with yours

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! i didnt realise that today was Saturday?! I thought today was Friday, just got back from Bali the other day and my heads all fucked around.
              Wouldnt have mattered anyway because the bikes at 'dirtwerx' getting the PCIII installed and dyno'ed etc.
              Hope you can put together another ride together for next week PLEEEEEEAAAAASE, want to take the bike for a good run with the PC
              Sorry guys, be there next time!
              Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

I think we will ride again mate 'cos today was great and we discussed future routes for next time. I won't be home next weekend but will probably be up for it the one after. I look forward to seeing what you do to your bike Jamie, I think mine has what bling it can have without starting to look tacky

Comment

Hahaha fo sho Dave. Bank balance is the only thing stopping me hey. And coads, got a nice route round the river we did today, can easily do a repeat next w/e

Comment

yeah i need a run so perhaps if your keen/free next weekend i would like to take you up on that offer. Then perhaps the weekend after we can go on a new route with Dave and co

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Will have done enough km's by next weekend to rev to 10,000 instead of 6,500. Should make things interesting

Comment

interesting being the point that you'll still be able to flog me at that rev range :S ahaha should still be a fun ride, hopefully the weather pans out a bit better than what it is forcasted to be this week. Super looking forward to a ride, just let me know what day and where and i'll be there. Sooner the better if your keen for saturday... let me know

Comment

Yeah definately keen for a Saturday ride! Need to help a mate move so it may have to be a morning thing or maybe Sunday. I'll keep ya posted. Another possible option, I don't have work Friday, not sure if this works for ya

Comment

Work sux, I jealous

Comment

Friday i should be getting back my bike from Dirtwerx all tunned and ready to go but this will be most likely in the arvo. Saturday morning would be tops, with a bit of luck the weather will clear up as the week goes on.

Dont worry Dave, weathers crappy at the moment so your not missing out on much. Definantly go for a ride when your back next mate.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X