Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Sunday 1st august

Hey all,

Doing a river run with coads, all are welcome. Meet at caltex leederville at 10:30. Weather should be good, will be good to meet ya coads and hopefully some of the other guys.

Thatguy
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Weather.com.au - Perth Weather

I h8 u guiz

have fun!

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
      Looking forward to it. Weather will be cool which means i'll get around 102hp out of the bike not that i need it but runs nice now in cool weather with the new PC
      Sorry Dave, next week though.
      Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

good?

Comment

Yeah was awesome. Added in a nice twisty back street in city beach, will take you on that next time. Cheers for coming along coads, good to meet ya. Was a wicked ride
          Originally posted by Commuter
          23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
          24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

nice one fellas, I'm looking forward to the next one

Comment

Sorry to say Dave but it was brilliant. The weather was a perfect 24 degrees and that made the run down by the river even more great.
              By the time your back next i'll have my bike fully functioning and all of us should go for a nice ride, perhaps throught the hills or out of town where the po po cant go...
              Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

nice one...
                po po? I always ride to the posted limits anyway.. :grin:

so I can't ride with you guys on Saturday 7th.. you guys keen for a Sunday 8th run again? Should have my new exhaust on by then. Damn I'm lazy - spend big dollars on a pipe and leave it sitting on the dining table

Comment

I'll save the saturday ride for the sunday if you back then. i dont who or what ride is planned for saturday the 7th. is it a spirited ride is it?
                  Get er Done!

Comment

Sunday ride would be lovely, would love to hit somewhere for lunch and a cruise..

Saturday will be rather spirited. It'll be at Wanneroo Raceway for Trakdayz level 1

That gives me a great idea.. you lads should get level 1 sorted yourselves if you haven't already done, and then Team GSXR should book in for a level 2 day together

Comment

Fill me in on what Levels stand for and how you go about doing/getting them...

Comment

Level 1 is pretty much where you start with Trakdayz. You run through cornering basics, braking, lines etc. It's not very fast paced and more on techniques than hooning. That's not to say you don't give it a good go around the track. I'm booked in level 2 on November 27th, there are a couple of days before then to do level 1 if you're keen to join me in level 2 in November..

Comment

Tell me how i go about doing this. Where it is, how much it costs, who i book through, days etc etc.
                          Im keen to get some propper advice on riding.
                          I thought you couldnt do these courses because you dont have your open class, thought that was a requirment???

Comment

Home

most days are at Wanneroo raceway (barbs). 200 for level 1, 170 after that. book through the website

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                            Type: Moderated
                            Topics: 14
                            Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X