Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch, rides and stuff

Anyone keen to make the most of the possible last of the nice weather this weekend?
    I propose a ride, not a long ride but somewhere in/around perth for lunch on saturday or sunday. Just a small group thing, get out before the rain sets in and show of the bikes i guess.

Anyone up for it?
    Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

i'd be keen for sunday
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Front tire is knackered tho, so i'll have to take it easy if we ride somewhere
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

I'm busy on Saturday, and on Sunday I'm going on this..

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...h-ride-109462/

You lads should turn up, sounds like it's going to be a decent ride

Comment

Not if someones got a buggered front tyre. I was just wanting to go for a nice cruise and lunch, nothing too stressful like the ride your going on. It sounds pretty nuts and if i didnt have to finito my final report ide probably go to.
          Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

Still keen for easy ride and lunch tomorrow coads?

Comment

and by tomorrow i mean sunday

Comment

Hey mate, sorry for the delay but i cant now. i Fucked my back bigtime yesterday playing squash. Have to leave it for next weekend if you want a cruisey ride if your tires a bit dodge.

Comment

Yeah no probs, had some shit come up to. Will have new tires by next weekend, but will still be getting used to cornering now that the bike will actually handle well haha

Comment

Hey fellas, is anyone still keen on doing our maiden Team GSXR outing? I'm back in Perth and free on the weekend 10, 11 July. Not sure what the weather is doing yet, just thought I'd mention it to keep it in the back of your minds leading up to next weekend. Maybe a cruisey river run to Freo, drinks break, and then idle up the coast for some lunch in Hillary's? Thoughts?

Comment

Im down, weather permitting. Got to blow some cob webs off the bike & me

Comment

out, come down with fuckin glandular fever

Comment

Sucks to hear mate hope you get well soon. We'll watch the weather Coads

Comment

Saturday's weather is looking alright..

Comment

not anymore

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X