Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cancelled Sat 4th cancelled

sorry lads I gotta cancel, I'm very sick coughing up red shit now.

hope you read this Jamie

yup i'm in
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

aight no probs
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Heal up quick both of ya's. what is it with this group? Team sicko

Comment

Im ok to ride, i stopped taking my course of pils last night so i wasnt drowsy for a ride today.
          But its a little less stress now knowing it aint on. Can stay home and watch the footy.
          When are you back in town next Dave, have to go for one then
          Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

I'm supposed to be getting better, yet I'm getting worse. I have been bitched by this illness, not used to being so incapacitated. Sucks, would of been a good ride

Comment

Yeah it was, i went for a late arvo ride, it was beautiful day and took the coast line just for the pleasantness.
              Got dark before i knew it and i had my tinted visor on so visability was shit but the air temp was magic
              Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
              Type: Moderated
              Topics: 14
              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X