Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I have my bike back and am not in Melbourne" weekend ride, 2nd/3rd Oct

So my bike will probly be ready next week, but in melbourne that weekend. Anyone gonna be here/keen for a ride and some good grub on the 2nd/3rd october?
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

sorry no dice.
    Got my shoulder operation next weekend, going to be off the bike for a month or two fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked
    Does anyone want to go for a ride into fremantle this sunday for lunch? can go to the food court or cruise down the main strip and grab a beer?! ?! ?!
    Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

keen as Jamie prob can't go on Sunday coads, I have eye surgery on Friday.. will post up if I can see alright Saturday night

Comment

i can possibly make it sunday, not sure if i have anything on or not.
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

I will be more than likely hung over so the pace will not be spirited just a little heads up. Im more interested in getting some fresh air and something yum to eat in Freo.
          All the best with your surgery Dave, hope to see you on the otherside of my surgery soon.
          Let me know about sunday jaime.
          Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

edit: was gonna come tomorrow but can't now

Comment

Hey guys, my mates got a ride planned that starts in Armadale and goes over the hills from there.
              Meeting in Armadale at 10:30am this Sunday morning if anybody is keen. If you are let me know vai phone and i can organise a place to meet before heading out there.

Comment

spoke to the guys at the shop, they don't think the bike will be ready for a few weeks. starting to crack the shits hey! It's already been a fuckin month since i rode it FUCK!!!!

Comment

shit mate that's not good news.. how did it go from ready next week to not ready for a few weeks? parts shortage?

Comment

yeah, i think the whole limited edition thing isn't helping, but they don't exactly sound like they're in a rush either. Used to think highly of them, maybe they've slipped....

Comment

Cancelled, no bike still...

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                      Type: Moderated
                      Topics: 14
                      Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X