Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Coming Rides

Need a thread for planning weekly Sunday rides.
    Feel free to start a Saturday thread to.

This coming Sunday 25th there seems to be no ride planned yet in the forum. Feel like doing a group ride down to Freo for lunch?
    I'll probibly be hung over so wont be pushing any pace, let us know if you in for a cruise.
    Weathers looking to be FIND & 20 degrees.
    Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

yeah i'll probly be in for this, on my 600 tho Dropped my thou off to get fixed today
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

It's a conspiracy that you guys sort these rides out when I'm at work

Comment

bahaha, thats because your always at work.
        What damage has been done to your thou? What was the cause of drop?
        Actually be good to see the 600.
        Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ounded-113034/

Its in that thread. and i didn't drop it, someone else knocked it over. But yeah, i've sorted the insurance and its in the shop, hopefully will be fixed by the end of next week...
          23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
          24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Let me know when you're up coads and we'll think about making a move. Rain moving in this arvo, so i reckon 10:30 or 11

Comment

Sorry about bailing on the weekend. I got to stop going out and pissing my money away and make more time for riding.
              Hows the weather looking for this weekend?
              Dave are you back?

Comment

weather is good and I am up for a ride Saturday or Sunday

Comment

no probs man. I'll probly be in for a ride, still on the 600. thou won't be ready til next week at the earliest... fucking insurance companies

Comment

If it's Sunday, I have to peel off at 12:30pm to be somewhere for lunch.. otherwise whenever suits. Sat will probably be better, depends on coads

Comment

Sat would be better, i believe this Sunday is fathers day and should pay the old man a visit.
                      Who wants to organise the route and meeting point?

Comment

post it up Jamie and we will come..

Comment

Hey fellas;
                          Weekends looking a bit dodgey for me at this point in time. Got internal bleeding in my right arm thats gotten infected so my arms a bit flared up still. Hoped it would be gone by now but its worse so going to see the Doc again this arvo. I'll let you know when i know if i can ride. Antibiotics and pain killers are knocking me around a bit.
                          Hope to be there, weekend weathers looking tops

Comment

since when did i become the leader? hahaha well it looks like saturday it is. If coads can't make it, did you wanna lead a ride up this way dave? (I'm in greenwood now)

Comment

haha because I'm hoping you know a good route to go on... I don't really have much yet.. Hope you get better coads, I'm on a heap of antibiotics and pain killers myself, getting over respiratory infection but keen to get out there. I'll have a look at a meet point in the meantime...

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X