Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride saturday 16th @ 9:30am

Hey guys will be heading out for a ride as above. Leaving from causeway shops about 10am and just doing a river run before meeting up with wife for lunch. Feel free to join me for the ride.....

Rang up this morning,may have my bike back this arvo... will keep you posted
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

so i now have my bike, i'll see you there
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

sweeet see ya there

Comment

Might bring my mate along

Comment

more the merrier

Comment

a word to the wise, I'm shit at corners again. Back to square one

Comment

awesome ride Dave, cheers!!

Comment

yes a good ride.. gotta love what the season does to the laydeez look forward to the next one, hopefully photo shoot ride

Comment

A good spot for a photo shoot will be on top of the hill on the footparth of the Souith Perth foreshore just after the sun sets. Its beautiful.
                    All the city's buildings are just lit and glowing and the sky can be an airy glow of blue. Make for a top photo.
                    Hopeufully get a ride in with you boys soon, should know by next thursday if i can ride with my shoulder as is.
                    Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

hahaha, i love cott, but i'm definately going to hell for that

Comment

still can't get that black dress and tanned bum cheeks out of my head...

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhh, have i missed something?
                          cott, wearing black dresses and tanned bums, wtf?
                          Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

There was alot of talent around when we stopped for lunch.... very short summer dresses... 'nuff said

Comment

Should make the photo shoot a sunday that passes by the Cott late Sunday arvo for a beer and view.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X