Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible event in the near(ish) future - photoshoot ride

Aight so i just picked up a digital SLR. When i know how to us it properly i propose a ride looking for good spots to take shots of the bikes. What do you guys reckon?
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

fuck yeah that is a stirling idea.. congrats on the camera

Comment

super physicked for you getting an SLR, top notch cameras.
      Be great to get a decent camera to take some pics, camera phone just dont do bikes any justice.
      Liking that idea about photo shoots.
      Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

Yeah. And can find many different spots, make a day of it
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

I took a pic of the 600 while it was broken down, what you guys think??

Comment

I don't know camera 'speak' but the sharp focus of the bike looks great against the background. I look forward to the photo shoot ride. I like the photo I use in my avatar with the angle down towards the rear of the bike - I wouldn't mind getting a shot like that on this ride with a better background

Comment

Either the bikes very clean or that camera works wonders.
              Perfect amount of light, pitty about the cars in the background.
              Whats wrong with the 600?
              not having any luck mate.
              Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

This one's better, and i tweaked it slightly. Didn't clean the bike

Comment

fuelling issue, not sure if its the ecu or something else, but its something with the injection

Comment

wow that's fucking shit hot!

Comment

that is one very sharp image hey. Loving the quality of the camera.
                      It may be the TPS (throttle position sensor) that is very common to go on our make and model of bike. its runs rough and cuts out. Just a suggestion.
                      Thats a nice Yoshi pipe

Comment

Coads you got 2 weeks to get that shoulder workin. The ride is gonna be in 2 weeks, saturday or sunday, when dave is back. You guys let me know which day suits better

Comment

righto let's put together a plan.. list some known spots and join them dot to dot. I'll start..

meet @ Hillary's for coffee and surely there is something worthy up there, head down the coast - plenty of pic opportunities, into Leederville up against some laneways with graffiti, Perth foreshore against city back drop.. do we want sunset pics? timing may be needed.. night shots?

put down some ideas..

Comment

My latest pics are at a jetty on the river run we do, just near christchurch. That should be in there. But other than that, i thin you got it all sussed hey!

Comment

Im not putting the hard sell on the bike, so if someone doesnt give me the cash im asking she aint going to go so there is a big chance i'll be ridding next weekend.
                              That dot to dot plan sounds good Dave, hopefully the day isnt to hot but im good to ride anytime after brunch on Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X