Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods and Bling

Well lads, thought we'd better have a section where we could talk solely about modifications and 'bling' on our bikes, bounce around ideas, share recommendations or places/parts to stay away from.. etc you get the idea so.. I'll start

motomummy have been great for me to get parts from. So far..
    Driven rear axle sliders and adjusters, blue FP tactical racing levers, Yoshimura case savers, R&G front axle sliders, R&G crash knobs, Puig tinted screen

Ebay provided a K&N filter (not yet fitted)

RatedR parts provided anodised engraved blue bar ends and rear pick up bobbins

ozziemoto provided anodised blue radiator guard

pics can be viewed http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...uki-gsx-r-750/

Still to come..

Yoshimura R77 and PCV from motomummy then dyno

Sprocket and chain kit for -1 +2 (probably Ebay and Driven brand)

Do youself a favour, get some CRG shorty racing leavers from RatedR parts. Big difference i found, faster shifting, more comfortable etc etc.
    Biggest and best mod ive done so far (excluding exhaust & filters etc) has been dropping down a tooth on the drive sprocket, i cant stress how much i enjoy the ride now.

Where is motomummy? that a perth shop or online store?

Any reccomendations to buy a power commander and have it fitted and tuned for a good price and quality job.....?
    Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

motomummy is an online website from the U.S. with pretty good prices I find. I'm going to buy my exhaust and PCV as a package deal from there - $755 all up (PCV $260 Yoshi slip on $495 USD)

The word on the street is Russell from Dynotime for tuning. You see names get bounced around the forum like Bunbury Ducati as well as Rilusi etc.

I'm not sure if I can be bothered installing the PCV myself, but if I do, I found a helpful looking process for it. Read post #3 and there are two links with pics.

power commander v on 08 gsxr 1000 - Gixxer Nation - Owned by Gixxer Riders for Gixxer Riders! - Suzuki GSXR Forums

Comment

Fuck waiting for the tax man. I just ordered my Yoshi slip on and PCV

Comment

Do you reckon you'll get it by the weekend?
          I saw tax man last week, waiting on a few G's so i can get PC
          Got to love tax return time.
          Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

nah mate it's coming from the states so I'm expecting a couple of weeks.. yes, tax time is good, so good

Comment

when do you get your pipe?
              try get it on by 2 weekends time so you can take it for a maiden test run when im back!

Comment

It's in the mail now so depends on USPS.. I'm excited

Comment

i now have lots of work to do! been looking for nice pipes, none of the yoshi's take my fancy but found some akropovik slip ons that look pimp, so now i have to save!!

SLIP-ON TWIN EXHAUST SYSTEM STREETLEGAL for the SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 (2009 - 2010) - Akrapovic
                  Originally posted by Commuter
                  23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
                  24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

not interested in the single pipe conversion? Nice looking pipes though

Comment

im with Dave, single conversion looks DOPE.
                      i got a yoshi on now and im not that impressed with looks or size, akrapovics deffinantly the way to go

Comment

nah i like the twin pipes hey
                        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
                        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

my Yoshi R77 slip on and PCV arrived today

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X