X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshoot Ride Saturday November 13th

EDITED TO SATURDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, MEET AT CAUSEWAY BIKE SHOPS AT 1330HRS

Hey gang,

Next sunday is the day of our photoshoot ride were we ride to a whole bunch of good spots with my digital SLR and take nice snaps of the bikes. New members please come along, if you don't have a bike you may be able to come as a pillion.

Post up if you're coming, and Dave please post up the proposed route (I think we should include the river run cos there's heaps of good spots, and finish up at Trigg/Hillaries for Sunset pics.

Meet at mid-day, meeting place to be decided. If you are coming as a pillion post up and we'll make the meet point somewhere you can leave a car.

Hope to see Y'all there,

Thatguy
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

I'm there :awesome:

Comment

Hopefully GSXR chick can take my spot. Sold the bike this arvo and it gets picked up before this weekend so no camera shoot for me.
      Bummed out.
      Going to either get a camper van and travel or upgrade to a gsxr 1000. If i do i'll let ya's know
      Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

If i haven't sold the 600 and its fixed by then, you can take that..
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

gixxer thou... dooooo it! well done for selling the bike, bummer for us. Hopefully you'll be back on two wheels soon

Comment

^^^ +1, doooo iiittttt!!!

Comment

Yeah if your offering and that trust worthy jaime i'll take you up on the offer. Be good to get some nice pics of the 600 as well.
              Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.

Comment

Thats trusting "that guy"
                No exscuse now coads

Comment

throwing this idea out there for thought..

Jamie, when I was talking to you about one of the laneways in the city I was referring to Shafto Lane. I haven't been there for ages but I do remember it might be a cool spot.

The other place I was thinking in the city is Forrest Chase in front of that old bank building, front of myers etc

Whaddaya reckon? If you guys are keen we might have to kick off around 10am to beat the afternoon trading in the city. If it's seems too hard or no good just say 'your ideas are shit Dave'

It would be good to have you along for the ride GSXRChick

Comment

Comment

Umm dunno how doable Forrest chase is... I think there's better lanes as backdrops (the ones with all the 'street art' I.e. Grafiti that isn't just tagging- in them) than shaft lane

Comment

cool man we'll just stick with the original plan.. where are these laneways? are they the ones we talked about in Leederville?

Comment

Yeah, i think leederville will be a better one tbh

Comment

wicked :awesome:

Comment

I won't be here for this, unfortunately. First stint back doing FIFO.

Hopefully any other shoot you do will be when I'm here.

Hope the weather is fine and sunny for ya.
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X